Notes aus Deutschland

Emily lives in Germany now...at least for this year. The idea? Happily although sparsely financed by the US and German governments, she sets off to learn german, get some work experience, be a cultural ambassador and drink beer. follow her adventures here...

Name:
Location: München, Bayern, Germany

the adventures of planning my cross-cultural wedding, from start to finish

Thursday, December 29, 2005

praktikum time


i have lots to say--about christmas, about snow, about family here, and about my praktikum! I don't have time to write about all that first stuff now cause i have to catch a train in 45 minutes and riding my bike to the station is an insane activity in this snow, but I wanted to mention that I have a praktikum, and for a group called Green City..here's the website! www.greencity.de

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home